WORK FOR US
There are a variety of roles at Working Style, including retail sales, design, marketing, operations, administration and management. Our close-knit team is highly valued and well-rewarded.
We're always ready to talk to people who share our vision of contemporary, tailored style and have experience or qualifications related to the apparel industry. If there are no roles advertised below and you're an exceptional candidate in any of the above areas, send us your CV so we can contact you first before we advertise upcoming jobs to the public.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Women's Tailoring Consultants - Full Time Positions
We have recently launched a new range for women - W by Working Style. As a result of this expansion, we are looking for retail tailoring consultants with experience in tailored women's and men's clothing. The role will work across both ranges, with a strong focus on taking women's Made to Measure appointments.
A successful candidate must have:
- Retail or sales experience
- Personal flair and a passion for clothing and fashion
- Competency with IT and retail POS systems
- Full availability across all retail hours, including weekdays, weekends and public holidays
- Formal training in Fashion Design or Marketing and Communications
- A generous wardrobe allowance
- Work mobile phone and laptop
- Base salary + sales commission
- Training investment